Home > Harness Assemblies
Producing a quality harness efficiently is seventy-five percent science and twenty-five percent art, which is based on the expertise that creates a strong process engineering harness design. Tornik specializes in the production of complex wire harness assemblies that meet its clients most demanding and sophisticated requirements.
Tornik's wire harness manufacturing capabilities include:
- High speed, automated wire processing
- In-line wire & cable marking
- Harness sub-assembly prefabrication
- Ultra-sonic welding for in line wire splicing
- Cable Braiding for harsh environments, and
- Potting for all telecommunications and other specialty applications...
All add up to the ability to produce a wide range of harnesses across diverse industries.
All harness assemblies that Tornik/EMS Mexico produces is in-line checked with computerized test equipment to guarantee a quality product every time.