Welcome to the Tornik Blog- A corner of the Web where we will be discussing engineering and the contract assembly industry.
For more than twenty years, Tornik/EMS Mexico has been a top-tier contract manufacturer of cable assemblies, harness assemblies, electromechanical assemblies and turn-key box builds, with a full range of engineering, design and program support services, including prototyping, customized logistics and complex production services.
To better serve customers, Tornik and its EMS/Mexico division have the assets that make it the ideal solution for a growing list of well-regarded manufacturing companies:
- A strong, in-depth management team capable of responding to the rapidly evolving needs of the marketplace.
- An engineering staff that is unequaled among mid-size contract manufacturers and that can support every phase of the product development life cycle.
- Multiple locations including a Mexico production facility, just minutes from the U.S. border, which serves as a seamless extension of its U.S. operations, capable of efficient, low cost, high volume, medium volume and medium mix product output.
Tornik/EMS Mexico is the right choice for engineering and contract assembly services whether you are:
- Seeking to reduce costs and conserve resources by outsourcing current operations
- Starting up a new product line, new division or new business
- Supporting the expansion of an existing business
- Wanting to improve your contract manufacturing experience
- Looking to migrate production to a lower cost – but close at hand – manufacturing center
So stay tuned, and check back often. With our years of experience and multiple assembly facilities in both the US and Mexico, we’re going to have something to say.
Thanks for stopping by,
The Tornik Team.